×

Message

EU e-Privacy Directive

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.

We have evacuated to Clay High School. We spent a quiet night with 75 other people, mostly families with young children.

It is raining here but the winds have not yet arrived. We are expecting the worst to be from about 11am until the evening.

Current estimates are 1 meter of storm surge in the marina which is good news.

Will post later if we still have internet.